Difference between revisions of "Board Meetings"

From Inkscape Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 10: Line 10:
 
== Agenda ==
 
== Agenda ==
  
=== For Nov 19th ===
+
=== For Nov 26th ===
  
* [[Red_Hat_2015 | '''RedHat visits''']]
 
*# Martin to attend Fedora designers meeting to gather UX feedback. (Martin will cover his costs.)
 
*# Krzysztof, et. al to visit at a later date to work on GTK issues, probably timed with LGM.
 
*#* Cost estimations
 
*#* Funding sources identified
 
*#* Trip coordinator identified
 
*#* Go/No-Go votes and decision
 
* Fiscal Sponsership Agreement (FSA) <p>We need to get back to the SFC about what additional changes to the FSA we want.</p><p>Proposed addition: If a board member misses three or more votes in a row where multiple votes within one calendar month are counted as one vote, their board position is vacated.</p><p>(The ''multiple votes within one calendar month are counted as one vote'' is to avoid a situation where a board member can be removed if they are not available for a few of weeks during which multiple votes take place.)</p>
 
 
* [[Hackfest2015 | '''LGM hackfest''']]
 
* [[Hackfest2015 | '''LGM hackfest''']]
 
** The Pitch. Final approval.
 
** The Pitch. Final approval.
Line 36: Line 28:
 
** Credentials - need all board members to submit gpg keys.  Need to organize a key signing party (e.g. at hackfest)
 
** Credentials - need all board members to submit gpg keys.  Need to organize a key signing party (e.g. at hackfest)
 
** Website statement for code of conduct and privacy policy
 
** Website statement for code of conduct and privacy policy
 +
* GSoC 2015
  
 
=== Future Agenda Items ===
 
=== Future Agenda Items ===

Revision as of 15:02, 25 November 2014

Place and Time

We meet in #inkscape-devel on freenode.

Next meeting: Noon PST/21:00 CEST , Wed, Nov 26th.

Meetings should be announced in advance on inkscape-devel and inkscape-board mailing lists.

Agenda

For Nov 26th

  • LGM hackfest
    • The Pitch. Final approval.
    • Donation page design & mockup
    • Recruitment of more planners / volunteers
    • Other projects to extend invitations (Gtk, Cairo, Wayland...)
    • Code of Conduct
  • Fundraising campaign
    • django development status
    • Fundable projects review
  • Developer book campaign
  • Static testing (Jenkins, Coverity, ...)
    • Disk space limitation issue
  • Other items of business
    • Code licensing
    • Credentials - need all board members to submit gpg keys. Need to organize a key signing party (e.g. at hackfest)
    • Website statement for code of conduct and privacy policy
  • GSoC 2015

Future Agenda Items

  • GSoC 2015

Minutes