Jump to navigation Jump to search
A user interface which allows for simpler management of gradients, better gradient organization and simplification of the interface.
1. Merging the Gradient editor window and the Fill and Stroke Gradient window into one window. Advantages:
- Reduces real estate and moves the gradient editor off the canvas.
- The list allows the user to delete gradients whether they are being used or not.
- Search now works, this allows quick selection of gradients when the gradient list becomes large.
- Inkscape Forum (Inkscape ideas)