From Inkscape Wiki
Revision as of 15:25, 24 July 2017 by Patrick87 (add center control points for rectangles, circles/ellipses and stars)
DRAFT - Not yet released.
Inkscape 0.92.2 is a stability and bugfix release. For a complete list of bugs fixed in 0.92.2, see the Launchpad milestone page.
- Add a control point to the centers of rectangles, circles/ellipses and stars to make it easier to align them in a precise way. (Video)
- GUI: Fix file preview on Windows when using the native file open dialog (Bug #802904)
- GUI: Window position/size was often wrong on startup and when opening new documents (Bugs #1190828, #1654464, #195683, #568867)
- Symbols: Fix loading of Visio Stencils from .vss files with special characters in file name (Bug #1662465)
- SVG import/export: Special characters in the document's "title" field could result in invalid SVG output and prevent re-opening the file on Windows (Bugs #576126, #1627551)
- EMF/WMF import/export: Fix many issues that occurred when the system's locale was set to a language using comma (,) as decimal separator. Notably text was often positioned wrongly after import (Bugs #1089857, #1335660, #1599763, #1675755) and the export option "Convert gradients to colored polygons series" made Inkscape crash (Bug #1549015)
- Extensions: The attribute
xml:space="preserve"for INX Parameters of type
descriptionwas ignored but they were untranslatable without it (Bug #1668115). The attribute is now respected and translations work properly in all cases, however please note that this might change formatting in cases that were broken before, i.e. whenever omitting the attribute. To maintain visual appearance please add the attribute.
- Import: Fix many issues with importing large files. Many files that could not be opened before (especially those containing large raster graphics) should import fine now. (Bugs #1572280, #1412912, #1373322, #1243011, #1627004, #1687090)