From Inkscape Wiki
Released on d month yy.
Inkscape 0.48.4 is a stability and bugfix release with an important security bugfix. For a complete list of bugs fixed in 0.48.4, see the Launchpad milestone page.
- A security bug was fixed.
- Some major bugs causing crashes when using extensions or the filters editor were fixed.
- A bug affecting the outline mode was fixed.
- Inkscape can now be built on platforms with new versions of the Poppler library (v0.20 and higher). (bug #1005565)
- Relative path names can be used again on the command line for EPS/PS and other file types handled by script extensions (bug #695120)
- Basque, Belarusian, French, Ukrainian: UI translation updated
- Not as awesome as 0.49.