Difference between revisions of "Release notes/0.48.4"
From Inkscape Wiki
m (→Known issues)
|(2 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)|
|Line 19:||Line 19:|
* Not as awesome as [[Release notes/0.
* Not as awesome as [[Release notes/0.|0.]].
Latest revision as of 00:17, 20 December 2013
Released on 17 December 2012.
Inkscape 0.48.4 is a stability and bugfix release with an important security bugfix. For a complete list of bugs fixed in 0.48.4, see the Launchpad milestone page.
- A security bug was fixed.
- Some major bugs causing crashes when using extensions or the filters editor were fixed.
- A bug affecting the outline mode was fixed.
- Inkscape can now be built on platforms with new versions of the Poppler library (v0.20 and higher). (bug #1005565)
- Relative path names can be used again on the command line for EPS/PS and other file types handled by script extensions (bug #695120)
- Basque, Belarusian, French, Ukrainian: UI translation updated
- On MS Windows when the desktop colordepth is set to 16-bit, Inkscape is unusable because of exploding memory usage. Please set the colordepth to 32-bit.
- When snapping nodes, it is no longer sufficient to enable only the button "snap nodes, paths, and handles". Please enable "snap cusp nodes" and/or "snap smooth nodes" too (bug #1093739)
- Not as awesome as 0.91.