From Inkscape Wiki
Highlights in this release:
- Spray Tool
- Device CMYK
- Rewritten Node tool
- Spray Copy mode
- Spray Clone mode
The Spray tool is a perfect match for the transforming, duplicating, and deleting modes of the Tweak tool.
- Arch paper sizes are added in the Document Properties dialog
- Displaying the font samples in the drop-down list of the Text tool is now optional. In Inkscape Preferences, go to Tools, Text, and uncheck "Show font samples in the drop-down list" if you don't want to see the samples. This will speed up displaying the list the first time you open it.
- Items in the File > Open Recent menu, when mouseovered, show tooltips with the full URI of each file in the list. Also, files that are in the list but are missing or unaccessible are automatically hidden.
- When a flowed text is truncated (i.e. the frame is too small for the entire text), the frame is shown red, and the statusbar hint includes [truncated]. You need to resize the frame to see the truncated end of the text. Analogously, if the path of a text-on-path object is too short to display the entire text, the statusbar will report it as [truncated].
- The position of text's baseline anchor is now dependent of the alignment, which allows snapping of text at the side to which it's aligned