From Inkscape Wiki
Please add topics you would like to discuss or work you would like to see done at the hackfest.
- Create Agenda
- Tackle GTK3 flickering bug. (Blocker for 0.92?)
- Fix rendering artifacts due to tiling (and feTile rendering).
- Selection - boost multiindex (GSoC project?)
- Path offsetting in 2geom. (Pull in code from helper/geom-pathstroke.cpp?)
- CMake build
- Build against external 2geom
- Bug fixing
- Mailing lists off Sourceforge
- Unifying/coordinating Inkscape and 2geom development activity
- Code Review
- Code Documentation
- Roadmap Review
- Sponsorship rewards
- Testing - Switch to Google test
- 2Geom Maintenance
- Style dialog and Selections (both GSoC projects)
- Hardware Acceleration
- Community Development
- Release Process + 0.92
- Best route(roadmap) to enabling extensions to have more ability. E.g. Boolean ops. Via Dbus, Python API, ...
- Features VS Usability. UX Design.
Topics from Inkscape's Google+ Page
- Larger/smaller icons
- Port to GTK3
- Sidebar menus/issues with multiple work spaces
- Expanded Layer menu showing all items.
- Dark/light theme
- Angle/length restraints with Bezier-Tool
- Flexible Tool order
- Linked text boxes for flow text
- Visual tearing, smooth zooming (Ctrl-Middle Mouse)
- Artistic brush library
- Custom brushes
- Division of multiple paths
- Better AI Import/Export
- geoJSON importer
Action Items (things to be done soon after the hackfest)
- Krzysztof: test CMake build system on OSX and Windows