Difference between revisions of "Board Meetings"

From Inkscape Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
m (Action Items from January Meeting: Fix header level)
(fix some nicks)
Line 13: Line 13:
  
 
=== Action Items from December Meeting ===
 
=== Action Items from December Meeting ===
* √<s>Ensure KK and Alex discuss sponsor recognition</s> [Tav]
+
* √<s>Ensure KK and Alex discuss sponsor recognition</s> [tav]
 
* √<s>Invite Alex to make a proposal for Leeds</s> [bryce]
 
* √<s>Invite Alex to make a proposal for Leeds</s> [bryce]
 
* √<s>Draft budget</s> [bryce]
 
* √<s>Draft budget</s> [bryce]
Line 41: Line 41:
 
=== For February 5th ===
 
=== For February 5th ===
 
* GSoC 2016 [scislac]
 
* GSoC 2016 [scislac]
* Sponsorship levels [kk]
+
* Sponsorship levels [tweenk]
 
* Finalization of Budget 2016 [bryce]
 
* Finalization of Budget 2016 [bryce]
 
* [https://inkscape.org/en/support-us/funded-development/ Funded development] [bryce]
 
* [https://inkscape.org/en/support-us/funded-development/ Funded development] [bryce]
Line 48: Line 48:
 
=== Past Agenda Items Still Open ===
 
=== Past Agenda Items Still Open ===
  
* [[Hackfest2016|Hackfest 2016]]: Leeds [alex]
+
* [[Hackfest2016|Hackfest 2016]]: Leeds [valavanisalex]
 
* Privacy Policy [drmo]
 
* Privacy Policy [drmo]
* C++11 [alex]
+
* Licensing issues (GPL v2+) [tweenk]
* Licensing issues (GPL v2+) [kk]
+
  
 
=== Proposed New Agenda Items ===
 
=== Proposed New Agenda Items ===

Revision as of 02:02, 11 January 2016

Place and Time

We meet in #inkscape-devel on freenode.

Everybody in the Inkscape community is invited to participate.

Next meeting: Noon PDT/21:00 CEST, Fri, Feb 5th.

Meetings should be announced in advance on inkscape-devel and inkscape-board mailing lists.

Agenda

Action Items from December Meeting

  • Ensure KK and Alex discuss sponsor recognition [tav]
  • Invite Alex to make a proposal for Leeds [bryce]
  • Draft budget [bryce]
  • Do a vote for another OSUOSL donation [bryce]
    • Increase Hackfest by 50%
    • Increase funds for Other Events

Action Items from January Meeting

  • Amend CoC reporting section once we have a dedicated email, e.g. abuse@inkscape.org
  • Revise sponsorship levels doc based on the meeting discussion, to provide an effective thank-you for sponsors [tweenk]
  • Arrange vote on Leeds hackfest proposal [bryce]
  • Check that our credentials escrow includes twitter, facebook, Inkscape forum admin, and IRC moderation keys [bryce]
  • Identify who has not registered their GPG keys for credentials access, that should [bryce]
  • Rekindle release process for 0.91.1 (after SCALE) [scislac]
  • Rekindle release process for 0.92. Need to complete cmake work, enter feature freeze, and announce timeline for finishing the release [bryce]
  • Add a C++-11 conversion project with tasks detailed to the Roadmap for 0.93 or later. [valavanisalex]
  • Prepare for GSoC 2016 project application
    • Get Project Suggestions list ready for GSoC [bryce]
    • Send bryce list of required details for Project Suggestions page [scislac]
    • Submit mentoring application (opens Feb 8th, deadline Feb 19th) [scislac]
    • Solicit mentors to be pre-assigned to project ideas (tweenk & tav already volunteered) [scislac]
  • Arrange vote on GPLv2+ board statement [bryce]
  • Contact GIMP developers about licensing of GPLv3+ code included in Inkscape [tweenk]
  • New agenda for next month [bryce]
  • Post meeting minutes [scislac]

For February 5th

  • GSoC 2016 [scislac]
  • Sponsorship levels [tweenk]
  • Finalization of Budget 2016 [bryce]
  • Funded development [bryce]
  • Other Business

Past Agenda Items Still Open

  • Hackfest 2016: Leeds [valavanisalex]
  • Privacy Policy [drmo]
  • Licensing issues (GPL v2+) [tweenk]

Proposed New Agenda Items

Minutes