SVG General Information
Note: 'General Information' is not a very useful way of working, and but I think that we do need a home for external links to high quality information on SVG that we have referenced in the past when working on Inkscape and expect so to do in the future.
This is a temporary home for some of the text from the OtherProjects page, which I feel is better on its own page than there.
- Constraint Based Graphics
- Polygonal Fit
Symmetry and Tessellations
- Symmetry and Tessellations by Jill Britton
GNOME Human Interface Guidelines (HIG)
- GNOME Human Interface Guidelines (HIG)
- SVG Working Group
- Learn SVG by Frost, Groessner, and Hirtzler (downloadable free eBook in English or French)
- Learn SVG extracts
- SVG and XForms
- scale-a-vector English, German