Not yet released
Inkscape 0.92.3 is a stability and bugfix release. For a complete list of bugs fixed in 0.92.3, see the Launchpad milestone page.
Command line usage:
--export-area-drawingwhen exporting to SVG.
--export-idto export to SVG
--export-marginwhen exporting to SVG
- support for switching between RTL and LTR writing directions
- Potentially missing command line output in Inkscape 0.92.2 on Windows 7. (Bug #1714278)
- Raster extensions relying on ImageMagick were broken in Inkscape 0.92.2 on Windows. (Bug #1716516)
- Inkscape process did not exit cleanly on Windows. (Bugs #1412365 and #1715339, also causing #1714278)
- File extension was sometimes omitted when adding saved files to Windows' list of "recently used documents" resulting in unusable links ()
- Do not crash on systems with illegal fontconfig configuration. (Bug #1716516)
- Resolve issues when attempting to save files to non-existent directories. Could happen for shortcuts.xml (Bug #1719629) and when setting the autosave location manually.
The following UI translations received updates:
Want to help with translations? Learn how to help!